Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Brief intro

Last week I had the privilege of advance screening both Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 1 and The Chronicles of Narnia: Voyage of the Dawn Treader. Now, in all honesty, I just couldn't plain believe my luck... As a fan of the books as well (particularly die-hard when it comes to Narnia, having been immersed in that world for the past 19 years), I had a lot of thoughts coursing through my brain about these films, and I figured, I really need a place to vent these things... I will warn when I get to posting such things that I am one of the most overly-critical people you will meet, particularly when it comes to bands and book-based films, but well... that's Fresno City College's fault so blame them! :-) As a theatre and English double-major, reviews were a (seemingly) never-ending way of life there. I will probably eventually post some of that work here, too... to balance past with present/suck-up writing with pure impression :-). You'll probably prefer the suck-up writing!
Oh yeah, and... beware spoilers when I get to Narnia ;-)

1 comment:

  1. I read the first Harry Potter book. I thought it was kind of cute, but I didn't feel compelled to read the rest of the books in the series. I did see the movie for the first book, too.

    ReplyDelete